DetailsManufactured exclusively for shorty beds, shaker lfe short beds are produced in small batches by traditionally trained craftsmen at a delightful family run woodworking mill in Lancashire. Each bed is hand crafted, easy to assemble and finished to extremely high standards. Finished in a warm antique stain with a delicate layer of lacquer and available in many short, shorty and odd sizes. The shaker lfe short bed is manufactured from 100% slow growing Nordic pine, a premium timber most suited furniture making due to it's strength properties. Cold temperatures and a short growing season also give the wood a close grain and big red knots give a decorative character to the timber. All Nordic pine used in our short beds is imported from Scandinavia where they have strict conservation directives. For every tree felled and two more are planted. The shaker LFE has a solid slatted base suitable for all mattress types.
Available in sizes..WIDTH - 2FT6, 3FT, 3FT6, 4FT, 4FT6, 5FT
LENGTH - 5FT, 5FT3, 5FT6, 5FT9, 6FT, 6FT3
Note - above dimensions are mattress size ( sleeping area ), the overall frame dimensions are greater. Please see overall ( OA ) measurements in the size selector.
Jackson shorty beds are normally dispatched within 7 working days via parcel carrier
Head Height - 99cm, Foot Height - 41cm
Under bed clearance - 27cm ( space between floor and bottom of side rails )
This product is made to order and may not be returned.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Excellent service and outstanding quality
Quick delivery (arived on 3rd working day) and its a real solid bed. Easy to put together. Can't believe such quality for £199. I bought a 4ft - 5ft Jackson and will be buying another v soon for my spare room.
Couldnt recommend enough.
- Great quality
- Thank you very much for the swift despatch of our bed. We are very pleased with the quality and sturdiness of the frame and slats.
- arrived promptly
- Item arrived promptly, without fuss and on time, it is very well made
- Great service and perfect bed
- We bought this bed for our 4 year old son. We had dreaded putting it together after our last bed building experience, but it was easy and the bed is great and sturdy. Thank you
- Excellent Service and Amazing Quality!
I bought an odd size (3'6" x 6'). Ordered 10pm Tuesday and it arrived 11.30am on Friday. Easy to fit together for one person. Very sturdy and quality is amazing. Feels great buying from a British, family run business.
My mum now wants a new bed and we will be ordered from Shorty Beds again
- Excellent service
- Ordered late morning on Tuesday and received Thursday afternoon best value and service you could hope for really good product